View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Pleasant surprise in my mail.

Rate this Entry
Last week I visited the website of a company well known on ADISC that makes premium adult diapers and created an account because I have wanted to try their products. I did not order anything because I wanted to make sure we have the extra money before I ordered. Anyway, when I got the mail yesterday there was a pleasant surprise. The company sent me 2 sample diapers in my size. I'm not going to try one out until this weekend because I generally do not try new diapers until I don't have to work the next day just in case there is a problem. So anyway I'm looking forward to trying out this extra high-capacity diaper and putting it to the test. If it works and fits well I may go ahead and order a whole pack.

I got more flannel fabric today so I can make another cloth diaper. I'm so looking forward to having a stash of homemade custom fitted cloth diapers, and I'm hoping to have four or five of them by the end of next month. I need to get more plastic pants though...I'm down to only one plastic and one PUL.

Cheers all!!!
Life In Diapers

That was a nice surprise. Hope you enjoy them and they work out. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.