View RSS Feed

My depression list...

Rate this Entry
Well I haven't been around as much lately as I want to be which has made me not a regular any more...Very irritating..
Anyways I've been having a really hard time lately with several things. So were gonna do my depression list..

The first thing on my list that has happend lately is that my aunt that I was very close to died of ovarian cancer. It has just completely torn me apart and left me emotionally unstable.

The second thing on my list is the stress of college and the fear that I can't keep my grades up. It hasn't made it any easier to stay focused on everything with my aunts stuff.

The third thing is I'm so worried that I'm not making the right decisions with my life and will regret it later. Its just driving me crazy.

The forth and final thing is that I just feel hopeless like nothing makes me happy any more. When Im not crying Im in complete rage over everything.

I think I might need some depression medicine. But anyways thats my rant about my life...

You need some Pojo luvin'
    Thanks Pojo!
    Well I am happy to have you back big sis!! I have missed you lots!! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.