View RSS Feed

Leopard Angst: The Life of a Deft Leppard

Whats wrong with this picture.......

Rate this Entry
So I went out to my garage to do some work on my motorcycle, and it was actually nice outside so i left the garage door open. I finished my work, and decided it was a nice day for a ride. But wait, this cant possibly be right! Its a balmy 56 degrees in michigan and Im supposed to be on my snowmobile..... But why does it feel like may? And where is my snow? Who cares! Time to fire up the bike and enjoy a mid winter ride before we get freezing rain tomorrow!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I hope you enjoyed your ride. It was 74 here yesterday in North Texas. In the 40's and raining now.
    Lucky you... We just got hit with a major storm and I had to dig out of 5 and a half feet of snow at 7 in the morning. Then we Lost power and now its slushy... God I hate the city in the winter.
    5 feet of snow? Sounds like the winter of 1978 to me... I was hoping for a bit of that because we havent hardly gotten any snow the last few winters. My snowmobiles haven left the garage since last feb and that was to go to the antique snowmobile show (which I won in my category).
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.