View RSS Feed

BabyMitchy

What are the odds... seriously?

Rate this Entry
So, today was a no truck day at work which meant I was out on the floor doing some stocking, and within the first half hour of my shift a guy comes up to me...

"Your the guy I need to see!" - Man

So I ask, "Oh Hi there, how can I help you?"

He asks were the cereal isle is, so I say it's the second one over.

Then he asks where the peanuts are, and I say it's about the third isle over and it's on that far end.

Then he shows me his "list" and he asks me:

"What is this Depends?"

I am at first in a state of shock as I look upon a list where the final Item reads:

"Depends L"

My poor brain had to work feverishly to deal with not only the sudden shock, but to process a proper response. Obviously, the answer was a simple one, but I didn't want to say, "oh yeah the adult diapers are in the pharmacy." - Someone could take offence to calling them that....

Luckily, today, my brain came through for me and I responded, "Those are incontinent products, they are in the pharmacy which is over by the etc. etc."

Sure, people come for all sorts of things. But... the irony... I mean....

REALLY? Today of all days??? I... Me... I get asked this question?

Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I just laughed read this, nice going on keeping it smooth and down low
    You know, in retrospect, they came to the best guy. Not because I know where the product is, but because I am completely non-judgmental.

Seriously, this story sounds fake but it really happened.
    Lol , ive had my weird days at work too... Mother sucking on her daughters paci, teenage girl riding in th baby seat on a shopping cart.... And there was one lady who was picking up some goodnites for her daughter, and she dragged her daughter along with her....poor kid!

You know, in retrospect, they came to the best guy. Not because I know where the product is, but because I am completely non-judgmental.
    So true and that made me laugh (the best guy part :p)
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.