View RSS Feed

JackTheRabbit

Are we born with it?

Rate this Entry
All humans are born with the capacity to form pleasurable associations with objects and situations. Eating chocolate, being tied up and wearing diapers are all experiences that have the potential to create these kinds of psychological bonds.

If you like wearing diapers, it is because you wore them at some point in your life and you liked the experience. You like the sensation of wearing them and what that situation represents for you. (What that situation represents varies from person to person.)

Proof of this resides in the fact that people prefer to wear the kind of diapers that they have grown to know and love. (A person who was raised with cloth diapers will prefer cloth diapers, etc.)

On another note, both my brother and I have this fetish and we remember events that have without a doubt shaped what we like about diapers and the kinds that we like to wear. I am 100% sure that I have learned to love diapers just as much as I have learned to love pretty much everything else I love.

The only genetic predisposition we have as human beings who love wearing diapers is a capacity to love various things. In this light, I would say liking diapers is about as normal as liking chocolate. It is the social stigma and our perception of what normal adults should like that creates the internal conflict.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

You make an awesome point, I totally agree with what you said, and the social stigma being the origin of our internal conflict is, indeed, a sad fact.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.