View RSS Feed

Leopard Angst: The Life of a Deft Leppard

The Walmart 12 days of Christmas ( working In the Toy department)

Rate this Entry
on the first day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, An almost, not quite, stolen dvd.

on the second day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.

on the third day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Three ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Fourth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Four Angry Birds, Three ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Fifth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Sixth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Seventh day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Eighth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Eight angry parents, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three Ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.

on the Ninth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Nine temper tantrums, Eight angry parents, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three Ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Tenth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Ten extra hours, Nine temper tantrums, Eight angry parents, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three Ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the Eleventh day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Eleven broken toys, Ten extra hours, Nine temper tantrums, Eight angry parents, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three Ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd.
on the twelfth day of Christmas, walmart gave to me, Twelve stolen Plushies, Eleven broken toys, Ten extra hours, Nine temper tantrums, Eight angry parents, Seven BB guns, Six-hundred Furbies, a Five.. Hour shift! Four Angry Birds, Three Ugly dolls, a Two minute break, and an almost, not quite, stolen dvd........
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Nice I like it so this describes your last week? :-);-)
    Pretty much....
    Six-hundred Furbies ?
    yeah, we recieved way too many on our last shipment so we had about 4 pallets full of them sitting in the back room AFTER we stocked the shelves.......lol
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.