View RSS Feed

Leopard Angst: The Life of a Deft Leppard

Ya know what really grinds my gears......#2

Rate this Entry
How all the underage users got chucked out.....its not like they ever did anything wrong. Its like saying to a kid, "Here, have a cookie" and then saying "oh wait you're not old enough!" as you take the cookie away, leaving them in tears.
I had many underage friends on here, and saw each of them as mature, responsible people.
And that's what Grinds my gears.....(before I go on a rant)
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Updated 13-Dec-2012 at 02:59 by Countdown
    I agree that it sucks. I would even say that we had some of the most mature young people on this site that I have ever seen. I don't think they deserved to get kicked off, and it's unfair. At the same time, I'm sure that Moo and the admin team would agree with all of those points too. It was a tough choice, but I can't say it was the wrong one. If having minors on this site opened some of the admin to liability, it's even more unfair to ask them to risk themselves.
    Archer, KiwiDL & Cygnus were among the lot that got B&. I honestly don't know why that had to happen (Hell, I read what Moo posted and how he had explained it went over my head like the Aurora leavin' the famous donuts-on-a-string contrail behind).

It ain't the same without 'em, but hey. That's just my opinion. What I wanna know is, why? For the love o' God, why?
    No, seriously. Why did this have to happen?
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.