View RSS Feed

Rate this Entry
Ive been wetting the bed since i was 6 and now i'm 21 going on 22 soon the thing is almost every time it happens i get so mad and up set with my self because i have my little Sweetie Belle(i'm her caretaker she calls me Daddy) and well she don't wet the bed and the fact that i'm her care taker just makes me feel like i'm at an all time low i mean sure i haven't had an accident in 3 months but still i just don't know where to go with this please help. my sweetie belle says she don't care because im her daddy and i think that's mighty sweet of her but because of my problem we have almost gone through two beds already.

Have you tried talking to a doctor?

In the very least you should get some waterproof bed sheets to protect your bed... Can't be of much more help, as bedwetting isn't a magical "this will solve the problem" issue.

Good luck
    Baby kins makes a cloth pull up think of it this dad was a wetter and so is I.
    You may be daddy . Do not beat yourself up you have to let time work it out.
    It may be some nights you will still wet. Just how we are made hugs - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.