View RSS Feed

MegaChar

It seems that a few stores like to stock diapers that really havent been out in years.

Rate this Entry
Well,on the Rite Aid web site...I noticed something kind of odd with a few brands on there online store...
They sell diapers that have been discontinued for years!!!

[url=http://www.riteaidonlinestore.com/Luvs-Diapers-Blues-Clues-Family/dp/B001E1TG3G?field_availability=-1&field_browse=3070378011&field_product_site_launch_date_utc=-1y&id=Luvs+Diapers+Blues+Clues+Family&ie=UTF8&refinementHistory=brandtextbin%2Csubjectbin%2Ccolor_map%2Cprice%2Csize_name&searchNodeID=3070378011&searchPage=1&searchRank=salesrank&searchSize=12]Luvs Diapers, Size 6 (Over 35 lb), Blue's Clues, Family Pack, 60 ct. : all diapers[/url]

I remember alot of people asking for Luvs with Blue's Clues prints on them and also noticed that the prints have been discontinued ....Guess what? I found it in that link...I really was like "The hell?"

The store that closes to me trys to amaze me again but I will never go into that store again after what happened...

I guess you get lucky sometimes huh? Well,here's something for you all!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Funny you should mention this, as the Rite Aid near me actually has the old "Comfort Flex" Pampers Cruisers on the shelf! (From 2009) I feel a bit nostalgic every time I walk past them, but they're only in size 5, so I couldn't really use them. I don't see it as being worth my trouble to resell them on eBay; they're not quite old enough.

With the online stores, however, I tend to worry that perhaps they simply haven't updated their descriptions and pictures. Definitely confirm before ordering!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.