View RSS Feed

A little blog about the truth, love and philosophy

This is really happening! (2)

Rate this Entry
First off, this is a follow-up post to my previous one, called "A risk worth taking (1)". For those of you who didn't bother to read it (don't worry, I still love you guys), it was about me being romantically interested in a girl from my class, who I have all reason to believe is also interested in me. I'm pretty smart and all that. Still, I wrote in the post that I am going to ignore my previous ideals and actually pursue this thing - or at the very least go with it and see where I end up.

So, what has happened then?

Oh, guess what? Is she coming to my apartment? Yup. Watching a movie or two with me? Yup. Staying the night? Yup.

We still haven't said it's a date, but heck, I'm one happy son of a bitch right now. We're getting there though, I think. So hey, things are looking up for me, which is great. I've had a lot of difficult times lately, not a lot to smile about. It's really nice to be able to smile - and laugh - genuinely again. I've missed that, being human. So, I'm happy right now. I've got a goal, I've got something worth fighting for, and even if things don't work out, I don't really care.

Screw the future. Sometimes, it's better thinking about the present. Being happy and just enjoying the moment. Tomorrow will probably be fantastic as well, but today is more important.

So, I just wanted to give you guys a little heads-up. I'm in a great mood, cause I'm going to spend the night with someone I really, really like. Fantastic.

Also, still haven't touched a cigarette since my last post. Withdrawal is hitting me hard, but I'm doing well. Hopefully I can be clean in a month or two. Hopefully. If the nicotine-plasters dont kill me first.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.