View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

ChickenBoy and Alu...

Rate this Entry
... Hang your heads in shame, you horrid little boys! I did absolutely see you, and I did absolutely think you were behaving strangely, and I did absolutely do a double-take at the dog collar... Stop stalking me at work! Or at least come and say Hello next time!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Quote Originally Posted by alu
    I was totally up for saying hi we just didn't for some reason
    Because if we did say hi we would have been evil and made him uncomfortable asking him to show us to the adult diapers...
    I'd have kicked your scrawny, freaky little arses if you'd done such a horrid thing to me! Cruelty! And I still don't know how you even know who I am...!?
    Facebook profile pic? Skype profile pic? Asda name badge? Not really hard to work out from that.
    I forgot you had my Facebook. Very well, I concede! Nevertheless, a small world. I wondered why you were hovering and looking shifty - I was about to check you for shoplifting!
    I'm a good boy, I don't do things like that!
    you lucky uk folk, living nearby each other without all this dang empty land around, and popping by to say hello without having to drive six hours and fake like your visit is just spontaneous happenstance

i will still enjoy the mental image of a fairly large chicken, with a dog collar and a leash, being walked by a slab of aluminium through a supermarket right past a fella in a superman costume!

Quote Originally Posted by whisko
    you lucky uk folk, living nearby each other without all this dang empty land around, and popping by to say hello without having to drive six hours and fake like your visit is just spontaneous happenstance

i will still enjoy the mental image of a fairly large chicken, with a dog collar and a leash, being walked by a slab of aluminium through a supermarket right past a fella in a superman costume!
    Alu had spent 7 hours on a bus coming up to see me, so I wouldn't really call him lucky. But yes UK ABs are a lot closer together. I know of about 10 within a hour of me.

Also thats just reminded me I need to go get a matching leash for my collar!
    At which point, I will strenuously deny all knowledge of you and have you forcibly removed!
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.