View RSS Feed

FauxPas

Got my new pj's

Rate this Entry
Got my brand new footie pajamas from PajamaCity.com and I gotta say, I love them more than I thought I would. They are so comfortable and warm. I got the ones with the "space" print no hood

http://www.pajamacity.com/JD1135-SP-...x#.UKxcPoHkJmc

The only thing I don't like is the flap in the back, but who knows I may learn to love it. Either way they are AWESOME, that is all. Please continue with you're regularly scheduled program.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Awesome footie pajamas and yeah i agree the flap in the back is annoying. I couldnt tell by the picture but how far did the zipper go? I usualy like mine to have a zipper allt he way to the bottom of the left leg.

Quote Originally Posted by cavemans
    Awesome footie pajamas and yeah i agree the flap in the back is annoying. I couldnt tell by the picture but how far did the zipper go? I usualy like mine to have a zipper allt he way to the bottom of the left leg.
    Just down to the crotch, which is pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by WingDog
    Just down to the crotch, which is pretty good.
    I like zipper going only to the crotch. IMO it will be alot less trouble free. I'm also always diapered with plastic pants when I wear mine.

For me the butt flap is not annoying.
    Glad for you. I got some cookie monster one's at walmart. Love mine too.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.