View RSS Feed

How goes school?

Rate this Entry
Well its the third week of school.. It's going well for me, got some sweet teachers, my classmates are pretty cool too.. Barely any homework I haven't said much in class but theres a couple of the guys that came up and said hi and will chat with me and a girl keeps sitting near me.. I think she likes me

so how was your first couple of weeks of school?

I've been in school 7 weeks so far
    XD Made me want to put a 50 cal through my brain sack XD

Stressful to say the least my first week involved me Getting lots of high grades and a lot of notes along with getting 2 classes changed joining another class And getting out of my one junior class
    then the rest of the weeks where having a hurricane hit almost getting in a fight with some girl that kept complaining that my back pack hits her when she was standing Right behind it and way to close. Having to visit my guidance councilor and then having to go to a SBLC and 504 meeting to get My "help" on state testing. Along with having my dad yell at me every day To go to bed earlier And During the hurricane While I did More crap then him to just stop putting and storing stuff so it did not blow away. Then Telling my mom and 2 sisters if the tried to get me in a car with my dad for more then 3 hours I'd put a 9mm bullet through my skull (With a damn serious face.). then my laptop power cord broke the day that I had to print out 250 pictures and stuff.

So yeah my first 6 weeks shit but they should improve.

but hey at least I found out there is a good chance I don't have to go to a psychologist in 2 years
    They've been okay, as far as the workload. I have some problems with people this year though, but I'm adopting an "ignore" function and seeing how it works
    School sucks. What else is new?
    School... uh.... Senior year.... it's hectic... um... that's about it... I guess. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.