View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

My first blog post on here in a while!

Rate this Entry
I figured this was a post that was worthy of being er... posted...

A few nights ago (Monday I think) I was hanging out with my girlfriend and we decided to go to Walmart to get a few things out of the way, while we were at walmart my gf also bought me a pack of diapers.

After walmart, we decided to go home and chill out. When we got through the door she put a diaper on me and then I just hung out in a diaper and t-shirt for the rest of the night. Anyway, after a little while, my girlfriend got a text from her two friends who said that they wanted to hang out for a little while and catch up with one another. That was fine by me, and I just remained in the living room, sprawled out on the couch with the diaper in full view.

Her friends were on the way to pick my gf up, and said that they would just text her to let her know they were outside. So, I decided not to cover up or anything, and remained on the couch. Well, that was a stupid plan, as we don't have any curtains in our living room window (Busted curtain rod) and her friends knocked on the window that is right above the couch... so, the only way that they wouldn't have noticed the diaper is if they weren't really looking at all...

Well, mommy told them that I was just wearing my underwear, but I don't know if they would believe that much. It was a weird experience, and looking back on it, I don't really feel negatively about it. I just shrug it off and chuckle to myself.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Haha dang dude I get paranoid about wearing in our living room! We have those weird, in the door, blinds on our french doors but the living room is connected via very large doorway to the kitchen, which has a very large bay window sans any coverings. Even though it just looks out into the backyard, it makes me uncomfortable. Not too bad though, since I still like cuddling with the lady on the couch diapered or undiapered

Anyhow, glad to see I'm not alone in the whole being put in a diaper and a tee combo She says it makes my tooshey cute xD
    Yes! They always say that haha, it's usually met with a playful smack on the bottom. I think next time I might actually try to cover up, but who knows when that will be.

I'm fairly certain they knew it was a diaper. I mean, when they entered the apartment mommy said I wasn't wearing pants and they said "Yeah, we know". So, if they could make out the fact I wasn't wearing pants, pretty sure they could make out a diaper.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.