View RSS Feed

GhostRider

(Rant) Why are the bitchiest co-workers always females?!!!!!!!!

Rate this Entry
Why are the bitchiest co-workers always females?!!!!!!! Male co-workers can be annoying but I've never wanted to strangle a male co-worker. Female co-workers....... there have been multiple female co-workers I'd love to strangle! The people in the workplace that drive people the craziest are women. Men and women both know that in the workplace women are far more bitchy than men. Male friends complain about bitchy women at their work. Female friends complain about bitchy women at their work. If I happen to be in a bad mood at work I think twice before I say anything to make sure I don't pass on my bad mood. I make sure that my actions at work don't make it obvious I'm in a bad mood. Maybe some women do this too. If they do then obviously I won't know they are in a bad mood. But oh my gosh...... if women are showing their bitchiness you will hear it in their voice, see it on their faces, and observe it in their actions -- loud and clear! Men are far from perfect but at least we aren't nearly as bitchy as some women are/can be. If you've read this far - thank you for feeling my pain. I appologize for the poor grammer, making this one run-on paragraph, repeating myself, etc. etc. but this was a rant. Whew! I am feeling somewhat better already.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

I feel your pain! There was a lady who worked in my department at Sam's Club and she was the biggest whiner ever. she was almost 65 and bitched constantly to everyone about everyone and everything. when she transferred out of our department, me and the co-workers in my department went and partied at the club after work because we were so happy she was leaving... I know it isn't nice to do stuff like that, but she was the definition of "crotchety old lady". for the most part it was her rudeness that we didn't like, and getting a "please" or "thank you" from her was like winning the lottery.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.