View RSS Feed

tkuk

Sitting in the airport terminal......

Rate this Entry
With tears in my eyes and 10 days of wonderful memories from a trip of a lifetime.

10 days ago, I travelled to America to see the sunshine, theme parks and most importantly, the love of my life. On here he is known as Shadowhawk and he has made me the happiest man alive.

It was unreal when we first met, like I could believe after years of Skype calls, he was right in front of me. It was a dream come true and one that I will cherish forever.

We've had so much fun on our trip I can't believe it's over already. I can't seem to stop crying at the minute. Man I miss those real life hugs from him already .

However we made a promise to each other that we would meet again and one day, we would be together and we would never have to say goodbye. He propose to me in citywalk and I said yes. Although its more of a promise at the minute that we are a comitted couple and that one day we will marry each other

This is just the first chapter of our fairy tale. I so cannot wait for the next chapter to begin.

Thank you Shadowhawk, see you real soon my love xxxxx

Comments

This is Beautiful :3 Congrats Good Luck
    All the best to the two of you! Hope you had a great trip.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.