View RSS Feed

First Diaper Dream in years

Rate this Entry
This is my first time doing this so I don't know how to start.

About three or four days ago I had my first diaper-related dream in years. I think the last time I had one was in fifth grade. Unfortunately, I don't remember any details, other than I know I had it. The next night's, however I do. For a couple of days I had been trying to decide if I was a sissy or not and this dream helped me make that decision. In the dream, I had pacifier in my mouth and was wearing a diaper. The diaper looked exactly like an image of a diaper I have on my computer. (I have a folder where I keep images of diapers I like or I would want to wear) The diaper was white with purple butterflies, hearts and flowers like this:
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	goodnites (1).jpg 
Views:	277 
Size:	17.7 KB 
ID:	14698
The odd thing is that I was not wear shirt, instead I wear a pink dress. The weird thing was that I liked it. I liked wearing a girl diaper and a pink dress over it. I felt such joy in it. I liked feeling girly. I can't remember what happened after that. I think I might have wet the diaper and the dream ended.

Updated 12-Oct-2012 at 13:20 by JazzBaby

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.