View RSS Feed

babyjasmine

I am struggling...

Rate this Entry
I am having a hard time finding where I fit in here. I want to get to know people on here, but I am not sure how. It probably doesn't help that I am shy while online. I never know what people are thinking of me. I know that I shouldn't care, but I do. I love ADISC very much, and I am grateful for their advice on things. I just don't know where I belong on here.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

It's a trick to be sure. Even though it would seem like everyone should be accepted everywhere on the internet, there are certainly certain sites or zones where I feel more at home.

For me, ADISC was great as a teen. From like 16-19 I was really interested in what went on here. Even met my first love and babygirl here. But as I've expanded and grown, like so many other older members I'm finding what goes on here repetitive and a little immature at times. Although I still check in here regularly, I'm finding much more of my time spent on Fetlife and Tumblr and I'm enjoying the extra freedom for explicit conversations and content.

My point? ADISC is great for what it is. A support community for teens/young adults. But in general, once you get older... there's bigger and better I think.
    My advice for getting to know people on here is to just post around the forums, you should be able to know most of us just by what we post around here and so forth. No real need to be shy in my opinion, I'm the opposite though in I'm quite shy in person but online never had the same fears. Anyways, in terms of what people think of you, if you avoid the political stuff, and tend to not be a jerk or creepy, most people won't have a bad impression of you.
    I'm friendly enough, if you want a chat with someone drop me a pm
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.