View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Flight Simulator Binge....

Rate this Entry
I have always loved MS Flight Simulator. I go in streaks where I use it almost every day, and longer periods where I don't play at all. I am currently on an 'FS Binge'....I've used it every day this week. I'm once again pretty good in a Cessna, finally got the hang of landing a taildragger, and now I'm once again going to try the jets. The jets are a big thorn in my side as I can never seem to transition from the props to the turbines. Who knows how long this binge will last this time, but I'm having fun, and hope I keep it up for a bit. Sure wish I had a rudder pedal set though...that would make it so much better.

Any other FS users out there? I currently use FS2004. Tried FSX, but it really sucked.
Categories
Life in General

Comments

I liked what I saw on FSX, but it took me years before I acquired a machine that would run FS9/ACOF/2004 at mostly full sliders. So that's what I use...probably been 9-months or so since I've simmed. I would like to see FS, and other simulators...have their environments ripped out, and saddle the remaining simulator over GoogleEarth... You can connect FS9, and GoogleEarth though not quite what I had in mind...useful, if you're tweaking land-objects.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.