View RSS Feed

A little blog about the truth, love and philosophy

Good thinking, idiot.

Rate this Entry
That's how I like to refer to myself when I've overthinked something. Trust me, tonight, I've done just that thing.

It was glorious. It was fantastic.

So hey, I have a good idea. Let's do what I did last time. I'm going to make a forum post. Probably tomorrow. Probably in the mature topics section.

It's going to be fun. It'll be about some philosophical and psychological stuff. All about a topic that I hold close to my heart. It'll be a long initial post, and I really hope that people will start to think and reason a bit, maybe try to come closer to an answer than I did. I have the entire thing written out in a rough draft. In Swedish. Tomorrow though, I'll translate it and proof read it. I hope you'll enjoy it. It really is much more personal and intimate than anything I've ever posted here, in my 4 and a half years on Adisc (Not counting my years on I really hope you'll enjoy it as I have.

Maybe you can overthink it too.

Soon, we'll talk a little bit about art.

Updated 16-Sep-2012 at 13:33 by Crassi

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.