View RSS Feed

Tales of a DLing College Student

In which I apologise for the lack of an update...

Rate this Entry
Day 10-

Sorry about the lack of an update yesterday. By the end of the day I had expended so much of my energy that I was feeling quite terrible. I went to bed when I returned to my room almost immediately.

Today was nothing special diaper-wise. I spent most of the day exhausted in bed, and only got up when I realized I hadn't eaten anything the entire day. Following dinner, I went to an event run by the gaming club at my college.

I didn't expect to stay the entire time, but when I got there another side of me took over and helped me stay for the full six hours (it ended half an hour ago). I met some people who were fans of fighting games there and found out that two of them live in my dorm, one only two doors down from me.

I used my diaper a little while I was there, nothing to worry about really.

Other than that, I only feel that I need to compliment Dry 24/7 on their diapers. The one I was wearing last night until this afternoon took around 14 hours of use and it still fit me fine at the end. I don't think I'll ever order another diaper than these.

Again, apologies for the lack of a post yesterday and thank you for listening. My head is really hurting right now, so I think I'm gonna go to bed now.

-Endurlay
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.