View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

I'm now a Mac user...

Rate this Entry
This past week I aquired an iMac from a friend. I've got to say that once I got over the learning curve (it wasn't a very sharp curve for this computer geek!!!) I am enjoying it very much. I wanted one so I could create music more easily than I could do on my PC laptop, and I've not been disappointed. It should be fun to see how much I use the iMac vs the Windows laptop.
Categories
Life in General

Comments

Welcome to Mac Land. . I'm very much a PC guy (Windows software developer), but got a Mac a couple of years ago specifically for video production. It's been great. I run Windows on the Mac as well. The Apple hardware is just so much nicer than the average disposable PC.
    Yeah, I got mine to do music. I have several musician friends who use Macs for video and music production, and they love them. I've not really put this one to the test yet, but I'm looking forward to it. I've got all of the software and hardware configured, all that is needed is to sit down and the keyboard and start composing.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.