View RSS Feed

Tales of a DLing College Student

THe weekend begins!

Rate this Entry
Day 3-

Today was a fairly eventful day. I woke up around 10 and decided to stay in my night diaper for a bit to make full use of it. Around 12 a friend came over, and I told him I needed to get dressed before he came in. I put on a daytime diaper and some clothes and spent the next few hours just playing video games with him.

At around 5 he mentioned going for a walk, unfortunately I had a fairly wet diaper at this point and needed to change. After considering it for a bit and thinking about his opinion of "what happens behind closed doors isn't my business" I decided that this would be a good time to tell him about my diapers. I stalled for a bit as usual and finally admitted that I was holding up going for a walk because I had something I wanted to talk to him about. He straight up asked me what it was so I decided to say it...

I told him that since he was considering rooming with me, he should probably have this personal detail. I opened my diaper drawer to him. Overall there wasn't much of an issue. He said he really didn't care and that he was talking about sexual things in our previous conversation (diapers are not sexual to me). He asked if there was a specific reason for them, to which I replied "no." After that, I said I needed to take care of something before we went on our walk, so he left the room and waited for me to change.

I went to a Dr. Who premier party later that night. Many a fun time was had.

After this, I went back to my room and changed into a night diaper to go with the friend I told on a short road trip to pick up his brother. Dry 24/7's are horrible for walking around in.

All in all, I think this was a very exciting day in my 24/7 attempt. I don't think I'll stop soon.

Good night everyone!

thanks for your update! i bet it took a load off your mind to learn that he doesn't care if you wear diapers. hopefully he continues to be a easygoing and compatible roommate for you. please let us know how your 24/7 time continues! - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.