View RSS Feed

Tales of a DLing College Student

The second day...

Rate this Entry
Day 2-

Today was pretty uneventful. I never had the urge to go during class, and ended up using my first diaper of the day when I got back to my room.

I feel a lot less nervous about doing this; then again, I also have a lot of very long shirts that remove all worry of revealing my diaper by riding up.

At around 2:45, I switched back to normal underwear for my Iaido class (some of the stuff in this class would be quite uncomfortable while wearing a diaper) and went to that until around 5, when I got back to my dorm and took a shower. I then re-diapered myself and went to get dinner with friends.

On an unrelated note, I'm not feeling too well at the moment. Hopefully it's nothing, but my weekend isn't gonna be too great otherwise.

Wearing diapers around during the day has made the day go by more pleasantly, perhaps I can nail down exactly what causes this feeling in the days to come.

Not much else to report on now, I'm gonna go put on a night diaper and get some sleep.

Thanks for listening.

-Endurlay
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.