View RSS Feed

Tales of a DLing College Student

The night before...

Rate this Entry
According the the shipping report, my diapers should be here tomorrow. I plan to pick them up soon after I wake up and begin my month in diapers as soon as possible.

I hope this is interesting and informative for me, and I also hope that this changes my outlook on diapers a little bit. Perhaps it will make them feel more natural to me.

If all goes well, I still plan to make a going 24/7 guide for this site. Collected information on the subject is difficult to come by, it is my wish that this resource will make others down the line less anxious of trying a 24/7 lifestyle if they really want to.

I want to thank everyone who helped me along in my thread. You guys are really great, I am glad this community is so welcoming. Y'all are awesome.

Well, I'm going to bed now. I'm excited and nervous about starting, but its too late to turn back now.

See you guys soon!

i hope you are able to Endure 'Le diapers ;-) good luck!
    I see what you did there. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.