View RSS Feed

Awkward moment with my dad

Rate this Entry
Soo I was getting into my dad's truck and there was a huge box of pampers diapers for my sister's newborn baby in the front seat. I moved them to the back and while doing so, my dad remarked, "They're only fun-sized diapers". For a while I knew that he was onto me, but that shocked me to say the least. I didn't say a word and blushed before getting in. Well at least he only made me uncomfortable for a moment... rather than confronting me about the whole thing. Both of my parents have checked under my bed to see if I was stashing diapers. It's getting extremely nerve-racking. But all well... I move out in a week anyways. Then I just have to worry about my roommates finding out!

A tad mean of him, I suppose, but it doesn't sound like your parents are pissed off about it either. They probably realize that their opportunity to control any of this stuff is swiftly drawing to a close. Once you're out of the house, they don't get to see the means, only the ends.
    I agree with Cottontail. You're folks know that even if they were to put there foot down; it would be next to meaningless. If your dad has known for a long while but never said anything, if could have been his way of tipping his hand letting you know that he knows about your diaper habits.

If that had happened to me, and my dad knew about me and my diaper habits (which is highly unlikely) and made an off the wall comment like that to me,,,,,pending on my mood at the moment I might have just shocked him back and been like,,"yea, too bad eh?" LOL - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.