View RSS Feed

Hiding stuff from significant others?

Rate this Entry
I'm really surprised/disturbed by how many people on here haven't told their significant others that they're an AB or DL. And beyond that, how many people ENCOURAGE OTHERS to keep it a secret from their significant others! It blows my mind.

I can't imagine being in a relationship with someone I didn't feel comfortable talking to about what turns me on or makes me feel safe (whichever it is for you). I can't imagine keeping something like that a secret for the entirety of a marriage. If it's a big enough deal to you that you're on a website devoted to it, posting regularly, then I think it's a big enough part of your life to talk to your spouse or partner about!

I could never be married to someone who wasn't accepting of all my "quirks". If I told them, and they left me... I would be devastated for sure. But I would rather be honest about who I am than live a lie!

I knew most people in the ABDL community were in the closet about it... I guess I just didn't realize HOW FAR in the closet.

I agree with you, and that's why I told my girlfriend (Now mommy) about my fetish even before we started dating. I didn't want to get into a serious relationship and have it come crashing down over something so stupid. In my case, it really worked out. I understand peoples reservations against telling someone you're only having a fling with, but if it's a serious or even life-long relationship, witholding this information could land you in a lot of hot water.

Also, I'm guessing this is your response to a certain comment in a specific thread ;p
    I haven't told my GF about it. Wanted to wait and see how she reacts to other things first.
    It's not lookin' good. Oh, well.
    i guess the hard part about telling is the possibility of them being angry or making fun of you. Some people, like myself, still find this aspect of their lives very innocent and very sensitive so its natural hard to be open with something that can hurt you so deep. Ive been going to a interesting period in my marriage with my wife and being open with her. She wants everything to have me be open but i just am so scared of her hurting me by making fun of me for this fetish later in life or just looking at me weird. I guess its really an inward battle? any advice? - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.