View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

Cloth Nappies....finally!!!

Rate this Entry
After experiencing good luck over the weekend I am apparently going to be able to try cloth nappies finally. I'm going to be getting a couple pair of the ABU Cloth Velcro diapers. I've wanted to try cloth for quite a while now, but didn't want to spend the money. So anyway, they are coming, and I'm so looking forward to the experience of having that bulky cloth around me all night!!!!
Tags: abu, abuniverse, cloth
Categories
Life In Diapers

Comments

Awesome! I hope you like 'em! One cautionary note on these (which you may already be aware of): They can't go in the dryer, at least not with any heat, which makes them harder to care for than many other AIO cloth diapers (e.g., ones with PUL covers). Elsewise, I've heard good things about them.
    So you won then I guess?
    Cottontail....yep, I know that, although I am getting the velcro nappies without the outside cover. I'm also getting an AIO, and I don't intend to put either in the dryer. BTW, I enjoy reading your posts in the SCA group.

Blacksmith....yep, that's me...incredibly lucky, for once.
    Heheh...yeah...I've resolved not to post to the SCA group again until somebody else does. It was sort of turning into a second blog. Anyway, I shall look forward to your review of the ABU AIO diapers! I've never tried an AIO, but probably should. It's good to try new things.
    [QUOTE=Cottontail;bt26453]Heheh...yeah...I've resolved not to post to the SCA group again until somebody else does. It was sort of turning into a second blog. Anyway, I shall look forward to your review of the ABU AIO diapers! I've never tried an AIO, but probably should. It's good to try new things.[/QUOT

Well I guess I'll post after I get them...I'm sure I'll have questions or comments. As I said, I'm looking forward to trying cloth, and it should be an experience. I've been using disposables for almost 2 years, and I wanted to try something new.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.