View RSS Feed

I think this happens to most of us

Rate this Entry
Sometimes I really hate that I was born with this. It's not that I'm ashamed. It's just the community. I went online for the same reasons everybody else did, to find someone into the same things I am. I can't just walk up to someone and ask them if they're into diapers (If I could I would) so I go online, separate myself from the creeps (you know I'm sure most guys in the community are not really that creepy in real life, but when your in a community focused on sex they just get a bit frenzied), and try to meet someone nice.

It's not just the guys who are "creeps", quite a few of the girls here have some sort of problem. I'm a supportive guy but many girls here are just unstable. I'm beginning to think that the only stable girls here are the incontinent ones, they're here for the same reason I am; because one night stands are easy, relationships are hard (especially with diapers).

I've met someone here three times. The first one was a bit off so to speak, the second was great and we actually went out for a bit, enjoyed each others company, but in the end had nothing in common outside the physical. The third was also a bust. So I go back and for awhile try to have a vanilla relationship, and I enjoy it, sometimes I even fall in and out of love for a bit. Then I realize that I'm not getting the most out of my life and come back here to try again.

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.