View RSS Feed

System Destruction

Busy, busy, and busy

Rate this Entry
Last 2 weeks have been pretty hectic for me.

Fun as well, but hectic.

Last week I ordered a Google Nexus 7 Tablet (by Asus), and have been anticipating it's arrival.

During that weekend I went and visited some friends, and went to a small furmeet in Halifax, it ended up being quite fun... However, I think things could have gone better, I was very tired and hungry as well during that time, so maybe that kind of ruined the day for me :3

When we got back home (to my bf) I had to leave and go to my home.

My mom was off from work for plant shutdown, so did a lot of stuff.

My tablet arrived Tuesday, and I went to the city to grab a case (had to mock a case, since the specific cases aren't available in stores yet). I have been playing with it quite a bit and lovin' it!

Wednesday I went to visit Prince Edward Island, did all kinds of things there! Water Park, Mini Golf, Beach, Stores, etc.

There was a gigantic Toy Store there, huge as can be, just filled with any game imaginable. (From puzzles, to twisty puzzles, board games, puzzles, hobbies, crafts, video games, etc.) was really quite amazing.

and now, today I'm at my bfs! Hopefully the business dies down (immediately), I'm exhausted :3
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Consider yourself lucky. I've had relatively little to do over the past few weeks.
    You said puzzles twiceeeee!!!

Sounds like you had a pretty good time though. I'd say it was a blast!

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    You said puzzles twiceeeee!!!

Sounds like you had a pretty good time though. I'd say it was a blast!

-Ron
    Because puzzles are just THAT awesome!
    I don't remember seeing a toy store when I was last in P.E.I (8 years ago)... I do remeber a theme park called the sandpit or something? And another one just down the road that I can't remember? I really liked it in PEI, there was so much to do and it was all so close. I wanna go back there soon.

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by Ronbeast
    I don't remember seeing a toy store when I was last in P.E.I (8 years ago)... I do remeber a theme park called the sandpit or something? And another one just down the road that I can't remember? I really liked it in PEI, there was so much to do and it was all so close. I wanna go back there soon.

-Ron
    Sandspit and Shining Waters, yes...

There is even more there now.

The toy store is in Charlottetown.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.