View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

My Guitars are in service again....

Rate this Entry
I put new strings on both my Stratocaster and my acoustic, found all of my cables and pedals, got the triple guitar stand to hold the guitars and the bass, and learned power chords this past weekend. Been working on getting my hand strength back up as I have not played the guitars forever. Everything sounds real good...once I remember how to play again it will sound even better. Now I need a room just for the music equipment. With three guitars, a bass, two keyboards and stands, the computer and audio interface, SM58 mic and cable, and all of the power and audio wiring, I've discovered that I have no place to set all of this great stuff up. Guess we need a bigger house now. Guess I'll have to set things up as I need to use them. Bummer...I'll bet all of that set up at once would look real cool.
Categories
Life in General

Comments

Yeah, I hate having a pile of gear and nowhere to set it up,

It isn't bad when I'm at my parent's house, but if I'm in a small apartment it makes it impossible to bring all of my nice gear... I usually have to settle for either a guitar or a bass, or in special cases, one of each. But, that's not always a good thing, I don't like picking favorites and it usually means choosing one of my 4 basses or one of my 3 guitars... making that choice sucks because I'm a "flavour of the week" kind of guy.

Ahh well, soon enough I'll have my own place and I'll be able to set up my instruments as I see fit

-Ron

Quote Originally Posted by LittleDrummerGirl
    All ya need is a drum set to finish it off!
    Me playing drums....that would be an interesting sight....I don't even have the coordination to dance, let alone have all four of my limbs doing something different at the same time. I'll stick to a drum machine.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.