View RSS Feed

My blog...Mine, MINE!!!!

The Pool is MONEY!!!

Rate this Entry
So even though is not over 100 degrees here in Indiana at the moment...our swimming pool is still great. The air temperature is only about 85, the pool is 77, and it was very comfortable today. It's not warm enough to go skinny dipping like we did last weekend, but it is just plain good. It satisfies me that all of the work and money I've put into the pool keeps our family and our kids' friends happy.
Categories
Life in General

Comments

Indiana is so hot! Are you under water ban?
    The pool is money you say?
    Hmm, I didnīt know Scrooge McDuck was on here
    RunningEasy....we do not have a water ban at this time. There are burn bans in almost the entire state of Indiana because of the dry conditions, and some counties have mandated certain water bans, but at the moment we do not have one here.

ShortGuy....'Money' is just a term I picked up from my former worship leader from the church I attended and served in Kansas. In this context, 'MONEY' means 'great','outta sight', 'far out', 'cool', or any other word, phrase, or utterance that implies a satisfactory situation or condition. No real money was involved in that statement. Unless of course you want to count the money I put in to keeping the pool maintained. Then you could possibly say that the pool is $$$$$. LOL
    We start our water ban tommorow.
    We got 0.25 inches of rain yesterday...not enough to bring relief, but at least it still CAN rain here.
    I have people to take care of my pools for me. That is, I go to the park district pools. We have two very nice ones in town.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.