View RSS Feed

Okamiyasha's Secret Thoughts and Inner Workings in the Life of a Blue Dingo

Unique Wellness Brief (small/medium)

Rate this Entry
Well I've been trying out a sample of these diapers both overnight and during the day and I have to say... I'm impressed.

They have this really soft, plasticy outer shell to them which I really like, plus there is absolutely no brand name anywhere on them. Which is actually quite suprising really, no writing on them at all. Also, plastic leak/leg guards! That's new to what I've seen and I like the change.

They have one line of yellow for the wetness indicator that goes along about 75% of the diaper and turns an interesting blue when wet. Since I got the Small/Medium size (weird sizing logic) they are a light blue shade and each size is a different colour (large is green and X Large is lavender from what I remember). They also have four blue tapes with the re-usable extra bit on each one, in case you want to take it off and put it back on again.

The padding is all white apart from in the centre/middle section it is a greenish blue, which I guess might indicate an area intended for heavier duty than the white parts? I don't know, I'm just guessing. Also, at least for me, they fit very well, nice and snuggly againt my body which is nice. One observation is that there is no landing zone to speak of, so you tape just straight on to the diaper itself meaning that should you get the tapes wrong the first time, it'll be harder to re-do them. They stick very well though, barely any sagging and even after several uses the diaper still holds on to you nice and reasurringly.

One quirk (which will either be a positive or a negative depending on what you want), is that they are easily the loudest diaper I've used. Every step when dry is :crinkle crinkle crinkle: and when wet it's lessened but still there for each step, :softer crinkle softer crinkle softer crinkle:

Overall I'm very pleased with how they have turned out and will most likely be ordering a bag or two of them soon, just to have some nice diapers handy

Well I hope icyfire doesn't get wind of this (he'll tease me XD ) but I don't know, something about these particular diapers are making me feel really... erm "cubby"
Something about how it has no distracting brand logos on it definately helps but the main things that are doing it I think, is just how soft the inside/outside of the diaper is (to touch and to wear), how crinkly they are whenever I take a step, how absorbent they are (plus the amount they swell :P) and finally just how close they hug your body (even when wet). They're just very reassuring and it makes me feel all safe and secure and snuggly The first diaper I've worn to ever do so because of that combination of factors.

I think the Babyfur in me is coming out to play

When I get padded now I start thinking along the lines of,
"I should be wearing to bed, just in case"
"I should be wearing this diaper when I go into town, because I'm still having accidents and don't wa-"

No! Get out of my head you cub! Ha ha, there's some sort of crazy inner argument going on here!

Who is this furry toddler in my mind And what have you done with Zero?!

Yes I'm being silly

That's a pretty good summery of how the unique wellness diaper makes you feel. I did a some-what review of them in a thread on here not too long ago [URL=""](Unique Wellness briefs doing a limited free shipping free sample offer!)[/URL]
    I agree they are a very good diaper. I will be ordering more in the future myself. However, there are some other diapers I want to try before I order more wellness briefs.
    AAAHHHH Only 10 months before I can drive, get a PO Box, and get some good quality diapers like these!
    Ha ha, thanks for the replies

Yes in terms of barebones functionality I think the plastic-backed Abena M4's win. But in terms or comfort and fun I'm going to have to go for these
    Next I'm probably going to try Molicare Super Plus because apparently they're also really good
    *gasp* It's another furry crinkletoddler!

Moi? Tease? You must have me confused with someone else! Just happy to be mentioned! *does happy dance*.

I know where you're coming from though with babyish nappies, I go for the cuddlz printed ones for exactly the same reasons. Crinkle crinkle crinkle indeed!
    I placed a sample order for these that should come in any day now, Glad to hear they live up. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.