View RSS Feed

Diaper art - Transform your diapers!

Rate this Entry

Quote Originally Posted by JackTheRabbit View Post
For all you baby diaper lovers that have a hard time getting into what's available on the market, a fun and inventive way to make regular adult diapers more babyish is to get creative and draw on them yourself. It's a lot of fun and with practice, you can make really pretty designs. Plus, if you're doing it on a partner's diaper, it's an enjoyable bonding experience you can share together.

On my partner, I use SCENT washable markers. That way, I can make nice faded colours by wiping the ink with my thumbs. The only thing is that they do come off on skin and would probably rub off on clothing if not dryed. (Everything cleans off very nicely anyway.) You could try with another type of marker, but do not get markers that bead up on contact with PVC.

Baby designs are simple to draw. Just think of something pretty. Usually, nature is a good place to start. I like drawing landscapes, flowers and animals. You can also get creative with simple geometrical shapes such as stars, hearts, and cubes. Oh... and don't forget words like baby, ABC, little, etc.

As you can see in these pictures below, designs can be simple as well as complex.

And there you have it! A fun and inexpensive way to make adult diapers a lot more babyish and personal. (We like to use Depends max protection because they don't have any lettering on them and have a nice shape. - They're also really cheap and available everywhere.)

What are you waiting for? - POST YOUR ART!

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diapertape.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	6.9 KB 
ID:	13321   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diapertape2.jpg 
Views:	197 
Size:	6.6 KB 
ID:	13322  

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.