View RSS Feed

MegaChar

The Legend of MegaChar: A Link To The Past

Rate this Entry
*sighs*Well...I talk to you as a legal adult and not a kid anymore...Sucks...

So what happend on my birthday...Went to my life long friends house to celebrate my becoming of being a man,ate cake,played video games and then I left around 5:00PM to a nabors house so she can take me to this place called Hometown Beffet?...Oh! Here's the name...Its called Hometown Buffet...Anyways..

Its a place that you can eat and drink all you want for a 10.95 a person...Well,I ate and drank like 4 plates full of food and we left...

Now to the point of this blog,I wanted to look back on my past and remember what I did...So,I asked my nabor to drive me to this house that I lived at when I was 5 years old...So she did...*sighs*The place has changed so much since my mom and me lived there. The house got a repaint and some person that looks like he just came from being homless lives there...I mean the house was so nice when we lived there,nicely cut grass in the back yard,yellow painted house...Now...Its home to a guy that dont know how to take care of a place...I thought about it and I want to move to the house once I get enough money and bring it back to how I remember it.

Next,we went out of town to this place thats in a wooded area by a canal that's by a highway...Well,the hobby shop thats by the wooded area is still there and it looks like its grown too...

Well, my nabor and me walked in the woods to this place that our old trailer once stood...As usuall,some homeless people been there ever since we left their 10 years ago but they seem to be gone...Now,im going to do something I told my self I was going to do long ago...Buy a gas powered RC car that hobby shop sells...And ill get it on the 22nd of this month...

Anyways,after we walked out of the woods area,I looked up and out in the distance is the same flames I saw 10 years ago,the flames of burning of feaces...I know that may be gross to see flames from this feaces tank shoot up but for me...At the time,Its was somthing to burn time and not get borred from...So many memorys...

So after that we walked back little ways,and I turn around and there I saw...A little kid with his mom looking at the stars...Kind of odd because nobody been in those woods for years...

My nabor asked me what was I doing...I said it was nothing and we left...

I have never had a birthday like yesterday before...Never ever...

Ill see you later...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.