View RSS Feed

love between a boy and his teddy bear

Rate this Entry
the love between me and timmy my teddy who you see in the profile photo that is the only love that is never gonna be damaged.
unlike the love between grown ups they make relationships so hard

i never want timmy to leave my side but i am afraid to have him on me when my mum and dad are in even tho my mum likes my teddy's i just don't feel i can hug him in front of my mum and dad am i being silly or not

i want to take him to the LGBT (lesbian gay bisexual trans) support group and have his head popping out my back pack but im afraid to do that even tho they promote tolerance

timmy has his own face book if u wanna chat to him add him hear send him a message saying u no of him through LilRetroBoy on Adisc

timmy isn't from child hood i just am more happy being little and so have lots of teddies but hes my favorite most of the group no i am adult baby but the person running the group i think wold not approve i took timmy last night to the group and went out with 1 member of the group and had a few drinks with timmy still in my bag and he asked if i brought timmy with me and i said yes i have decided to take him every were even if i dont get him out the bag every time - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.