View RSS Feed

can anyone help me :((

Rate this Entry
I'm not looking forward to this at all!!! I'm being forced to move into my parents house ill still wear diapers and suck a paci but I might not be able to sleep with out my plushies and my crib will be in storage. The reason I'm being forced is some of y'all know others don't know my dad has Alzheimer's and is getting horrible my "bed" is the sofa which can turn into a bed but mom won't let me HELP!!!__

Unfortunately you might have to make a couple sacrifices for the time being and try to adjust as best as you can. It's probably not going to be very comfortable or pleasant for a couple weeks...but it is how it is.

If you must have a plush...they make very small plushes you can sleep with and are easy to hide. Give that a go.

I'm sure you can make concessions with your parents over time on your sleeping space.
    first world problems?
    Well Geno I did do something I had my paci in my mouth and I feel a sleep withouta plushy now my mom is at the hospital for pancreatic infection/gall bladder removal and my sister who has poa doesn't think that this is family emergency is off having fun will come over and help?? What do thiiand brother who as well has poa slept and never helped I'm ready to tell them I need help what do yally think - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.