View RSS Feed

MegaChar

The last night that im a kid...

Rate this Entry
The title says it all...

Well,tomarrow is the day that im a adult...My 18 birthday...Noooooooooo!!

That means by law I cant be a kid anymore...So what do I plan to do?

Be a kid as much as I can today...

Oh!...I got a early birthday present today. I saw a furry out in public at Mcdonald's while I was talking to you just now[on Mcdonald's Wi-Fi],He had just a really cute perple sheep hat that had a bow on the top of the head thing...Cool and super cute on so many levels!!!!

Maybe I think about it on being a furry. I tend to think of my self as a Charizard so maybe I am one? Any thoughts.

And when I talk to you again,ill be a oooooooold person,an adult.

See you later...
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Happy birthday MagaChar, I hope it's a good one. Now that you are an old man, you will probably be getting gifts like orthopedic knee-socks, suspenders for your pants, and maybe even a new desk-set with a fancy new fountain-pen. Have fun, but be careful, the bones get fragile when you get old.
    I don't think there is such a law saying we can't act as a kid. I've turned 18 last December on the 8th.

But you should be glad you're turning 18 because that's when you've got full freedom to do what you feel like as long as you like. Too bad you'll have to be in Mexico if you want to drink, because the minimum age for drinking in Mexico is 18. In Canada, it is 19 for most of the land except Alberta, Quebec, and Manitoba where the minimum drinking age is 18. But then again, you probably would not want to drink alcohol and neither would I.

Oh and happy early birthday MegaChar! Cheers from TeddiursaABDL1993!!!
    You could also hang out around people much older then you, then you are still the kid :P
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.