View RSS Feed

Public Regression Experience

Rate this Entry
I had a lot of fun diaper experiences this weekend. I drove up to Edmonton with an ABDL friend to stay with another ABDL friend for the purpose of going to a Canada day party at a house entirely occupied by babyfurs. I was diapered the entire time and got very comfortable wearing. The party was amazing as they always are in that house and the next morning we went to Cora's for a hangover brunch. There I was, sitting in a soaking wet diaper eating cut up fruit with my fingers when the world outside my plate disapeared. I have no idea if the conversation around me stopped or if I just tuned it out. I caught myself rocking back and forth as I ate. It must have been the combination of the good food and a weekend relaxing with close friends that sent me back to a time when I was much less self concious because I normally have a hard time letting go even when I am alone. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.