View RSS Feed

Job interview, and a decent day!

Rate this Entry

First one of these in a while. A day where things go right for me! I started the day by waking up in my own bed around 10 am, pretty good so far. I lounged around my room for another hour or so and then checked facebook. I had been accepted to the local "for sale" group, and one of the things I noticed, a car in good condition that is for sale in my price range!! I just gotta tell my dad about it and see what he thinks .

So, that was pretty good. I decided after that, I was going to work on the bass neck for a bass that I am entering in a competition. I pulled on my sneakers and was getting ready to head out to the garage when the phone rang. Turns out it was a local business that had received my resume and wanted to set up a job interview with me on Thursday. Sweet! Now I might have finally found a car, and I might have found a job, pretty good for a broke ass college student who has been living off of $26 for the last week and a half.

And now, to top it all off, I drilled the holes for a part of my bass and they turned out excellent! Ahh, must be one of those days.

Well, that was shortlived. I'm back in the dumps today, guess it was never meant to last. I guess I can still look forward to my job interview... - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.