View RSS Feed

Ronbeast

Job interview, and a decent day!

Rate this Entry
Yup,

First one of these in a while. A day where things go right for me! I started the day by waking up in my own bed around 10 am, pretty good so far. I lounged around my room for another hour or so and then checked facebook. I had been accepted to the local "for sale" group, and one of the things I noticed, a car in good condition that is for sale in my price range!! I just gotta tell my dad about it and see what he thinks .

So, that was pretty good. I decided after that, I was going to work on the bass neck for a bass that I am entering in a competition. I pulled on my sneakers and was getting ready to head out to the garage when the phone rang. Turns out it was a local business that had received my resume and wanted to set up a job interview with me on Thursday. Sweet! Now I might have finally found a car, and I might have found a job, pretty good for a broke ass college student who has been living off of $26 for the last week and a half.

And now, to top it all off, I drilled the holes for a part of my bass and they turned out excellent! Ahh, must be one of those days.

-Ron
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well, that was shortlived. I'm back in the dumps today, guess it was never meant to last. I guess I can still look forward to my job interview...
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.