View RSS Feed

D-Day almost here.

Rate this Entry
D day as in Dentist. I never updated from my last blog but anyways, I'm due back for my first root canal. Wednesday morning bright and early, an hour after I get off of work. Ugh. Anyways, I hate to admit it but as I believe I said before, dentist visits turn me into a big wuss. I have been dreading Wednesday as if it was my last day alive. The anxiety is really beginning to get the best of me and I can't wait until this crap is done. I know I'm probably getting all worked up for nothing but I can't help to believe this is going to be a painful, miserable experience. :-( I hope root canal procedures have really advanced through the years, but no matter how many positive stories I have read, I'm still shamefully frightened. Anyways, gotta go finish up the night shift and go home and get my last bit of sleep before my dentist trip. I will try to post an update on my visit. If its a positive one, maybe it will help somebody in the future. Thanks for reading!
Tags: dentist

I just had a root canal on Wed. on my last moler on the bottom right.
    if it is not to late ask for the rubber dam with the bite block and built in suckshon much more comfortable.
    I also had a tender bite for about two day after then the pain went away, till then tynol and Advil are your friends.
    P.S. a root canal is nothing like wisdom tooth removel.
    good luck
    Never had a wisdom tooth removed. All 4 of mine are sideways in my mouth. Im afraid thats next. Im guessing gas would be used for that procedure.
    or IV sedation fun times
    In about 3 hours, I would be tickled if I could get either or both! Haha. I'm such a wimp. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.