View RSS Feed

Tales of a DLing College Student

And so the tale begins...

Rate this Entry
Today's been a lazy day. Just finished one of my Summer Courses (Humanities) yesterday so I'm just taking it easy. I should probably get around to doing the take-home final at some point. All-in-all, I'm pretty happy that I chose to do a 4-month course in one. I can't even being to imagine how I would combat the procrastination if I had to write 10 5-page essays. Dodged a bullet there.

My neighborhood friend just got his drivers license and his car, fun times to follow.

Still contemplating this wearing 24/7 for a month idea. It would require quite a bit of preparation and I still have a lot of research to do. Thank God I don't have a roommate.

I'm heading to my next Summer Course on Sunday, this one is in Massachusetts in Concorde. Can't wait to head out to that, things get kinda boring at home when I'm not working on anything else.

Don't really have a lot to talk about at the moment, but everyone needs to start their tale somewhere.

Seeyas around,

Today's Diaper: Bambino Bellisimo

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.