View RSS Feed

BabyKayla

Wetting

Rate this Entry
As I lay here in bed in my footy jammies, wearing my soaked incontinence pad (can't get ahold of diapers yet..I'm not daring enough) I can't help but wonder what it'd be like in normal diapers. Lately, the pads haven't been holding too much, leaving me leaking a tiny bit. Definitely not okay, seeing as I'm usually regressed by this time and end up fussing and crying. I can't help but think of how great it must be to be fully padded..and maybe I wouldn't have to be self-conscious about my wetting! Ah, it sounds marvelous. As of now, I don't enjoy the sensation of a wet bottom, and definitely clean up ASAP, but maybe it's because I only have a pad on. Eh, who knows. I'm still happy for now.

Here's to hoping. Thanks for checking in.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Too scared for diapers? I'm right there with you. Why the fear, in your case?
    You can always get them online (not needing a credit card either), though that means being able to receive packages. I'd share in not being daring enough to go to a store, ick ick scary xD.
    I still live with my parents, as well as with my sister and cousin, therefore not giving me enough privacy to dispose of them properly. The only way I get away with incontinence pads is because I'm a girl, and they're automatically seen as normal feminine pads :P! I'm not scared of actually buying them, I'm just afraid of getting caught due to how many people are constantly around me.

I've thought about ordering, but seeing as my mail box is shared by the neighborhood and my parents usually check it, I fear that they'll run into it. They also always want to be there when I open any package I receive. I've gone as far as thinking about it being shipped to my best friend's house, but I don't want to burden her for something I don't necessarily need.

Just wait until I'm out of here :'D I'll be celebrating with a pack of diapers. ^-^!

Thanks for the feedback, it's very much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Yournamehere
    Too scared for diapers? I'm right there with you. Why the fear, in your case?
    You know, after explaining in my previous response, I'm starting to reassess my fears. Are they really that big of a deal? I actually just thought of a new way to change out of diapers and dispose of them with very minimal chances of them ever being seen..I guess I just never thoroughly thought too much about it. Hmmm..this is very exciting maybe I'll build up the courage soon and get rid of my extreme paranoia. Just maybe. Thanks a ton!

They would just have to be cheap store-bought one's, though..but hey, it's better than nothing I suppose!
    Updated 22-Jun-2012 at 18:21 by BabyKayla
    Well heres hoping you get some diapers soon! :P
    Disposing of diapers is actually a snap once you plan it out. Just toss 'em in your backpack or purse (in a plastic bag of course), and then throw them out in a public garbage can. As long as you only wet, the smell isn't really noticeable...at least, I've never been caught.

As long as you hide them well, you should be OK. It's normal to be paranoid! But paranoia is, well, paranoia. If you choose to try some diapers, just hide them well and you should be a-OK!

Quote Originally Posted by BabyKayla
    I still live with my parents, as well as with my sister and cousin, therefore not giving me enough privacy to dispose of them properly. The only way I get away with incontinence pads is because I'm a girl, and they're automatically seen as normal feminine pads :P! I'm not scared of actually buying them, I'm just afraid of getting caught due to how many people are constantly around me.

I've thought about ordering, but seeing as my mail box is shared by the neighborhood and my parents usually check it, I fear that they'll run into it. They also always want to be there when I open any package I receive.
    Ahh yeah, in that case it might be juussttt a bit hard to order stuff online xD. I share in the paranoia though, one of the reasons I pretty much never wore (well except one time) while I was living at home. It was great when moving out though to be able to get stuff without anyone wanting to know xD. Anyways, at least you have some way to get around it, not ideal but yeah. Hopefully thing are/do go well.
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.