View RSS Feed

Ding dong... its reality

Rate this Entry
Well kind of.
I feel that the AB/DL community has hit a bump recently. Again.... I'm going to rant about it. Its my opinion and I'm perfectly entitled to it.

Now, I'm not gonna up and leave this place. But, I have an ominous feeling that we are all at each others throats... or about to be. As this community grows our social bonds grow apart. I don't feel I am part of a community here anymore, as so much as part of a nation. That I am just some lowly citizen at the mercy of the rest of the nations judgment. After all, every little thing I say faces scrutiny, by red or green.
Those who agree with what the implied way you are meant to think is given plenty of praise. If you don't say something perfectly and as general statement you become red flagged to hell.

Am I the only one who feels like they can't have their own opinions on this site?

I make sure to have my opinion ...You can too, just don't be afraid to be neg repped or anything...God forbid you're honest

Quote Originally Posted by Drew
    If you don't say something perfectly and as general statement
    Aaah, so that's where I was going wrong.
    I've never been a fan of the rep system.

*waits for neg rep* - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.