View RSS Feed

AnnBabygurl

Toddler Food For Dinner!

Rate this Entry
Hello everyone!!

I normally don't blog but I have something very fun (I think) to blog about.

I am a toddler so I love toddler foods and one of my favorite toddler foods is chicken tenders. So tonight, to make me feel a little more like a little, I am having chicken tenders and easy mac macaroni and cheese.

I love chicken tenders but I am very picky when it comes to the brand. Now I have had some of the fun CARS chicken tenders from Disney. They were good but very hard. The ones I am having are Honey Breaded Chicken Tenders by Tyson and they are soo yummy!! Now I would not recommend them to any baby that is under 12 months old (just saying for anyone that may have kids and run across this).

The easy mac is cheap and very yummy (I think) because with the singles it doesn't get too soggy or runny or too dry and it is very quick and easy to make.

Another of my favorites is Spaghetti O's and Meatballs... very good! I'll add more if I can think of them.. need to get to eating before it gets cold! Yummy Yummy Yummy!!
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.