View RSS Feed

Knight Night's

I'm Back Baby!...Babies?

Rate this Entry
Good news, someone! I'm back after a prolonged absence and I'm bringing some things with me, but not right now. Now, I know that some of you reading this might be thinking that I never really posted much of my work on here, and that's true. The fact of the matter is that my stories don't really fit in here. This site has some pretty strict rules as far as story content goes, and while I understand and accept them because I believe that the purpose of the rules is admirable, I just don't want to bother posting my stories here and having them taken down or edited.

So, this October is when I'm posting my thirteen story collection 'Sweet Dreams'. I'll be posting it on my deviantArt first and then a few other places after they've been out for a bit. If you're a fan of my work and are curious to see what I come up with for Halloween, check out my DA page in October. In the mean time, once I finish my short stories I'll jump back into working on my suspense/murder story 'Baby Killer' which is also up on my DA page.

This post is kind of dumb. I claim to be "back" and yet all I've done is tell you that nothing I do will be posted here and that you should go to my DA page. *shrug* I'm sure no one is actually reading this, so I guess it doesn't really matter.

See ya around!

Comments - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.