View RSS Feed

The Randomicity of a SuperDan...

I Like, Totally...

Rate this Entry
... Saw a guy at work today wearing one of those all-in-one things and was all like, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! He like, must be an adult baby like me!" And I was like, totally gonna go up and say like, "Hi, I like nappies too!" but I totally couldn't because he had like, his girlfriend with him or something. But then like, after that yeah, I served this person with Drynites and I was like, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, ohmygod! I bet these are totally for an adult baby!" and I was totally gonna ask but then I didn't. I totally wish I'd told that guy that I was an adult baby too, because like, he would have left his girlfriend and been my boyfriend and like, changed me and everything. It would have been awesomes. It's like, so weird how like, EVERYBODY is like, an adult baby now, right? I totally don't get you guys who say you don't know any, you know?

In response to tag:

That is all.
    Totally man because I like saw this woman with some pampers and some pacifiers and was like "That is so totally for her and not her baby", some people are willing to say/do anything to pretend the diapers aren't for them and it's so ridiculous.
    I know what you mean. I was staring out of my window into the window of the house next door to mine, and the guy was folding laundry. I could totally tell he was a bedwetter, so I'm thinking of going over there wearing nothing but a t-shirt, a diaper and my pacifier and telling him, "Hey dude, I like, know all about you."
    I totally love all you guys. That is all.
    ignore their sarcasm - i believe you. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.