View RSS Feed

BabyKayla

The "Adult" Life of the Adult Baby

Rate this Entry
College orientation was today, and I can truthfully say I'm scared out of my mind. With so much going on with graduation and preparing for college (I'm majoring in Biology for Pharmacy..pretty tough work load) I've constantly had to reasess my life. Am I still a baby? Should I still allow myself to be one? The questions are playing over and over in my mind, silencing all hope of logic or intellectuality. In the end though, no matter how hard life gets or where life takes me, I know my AB lifestyle will always linger. With the help of my caretaker, I know this self-doubt will pass, and all will return normal again. But, as of now, my baby side is mostly silenced, waiting for its opportunity to shine once more.

Hopefully what's in store doesn't change who I am as a person...if there's one thing I can keep on This journey, I pray that it's that.
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

Well maybe the times being a baby will be more special since you won't be able to do it as much
    What you have in store for you will most certainly change who you are as a person, but this is not a bad thing at all. You are beginning a wonderful journey that will change your life forever. You are building your future. The work will be hard, but very rewarding. You do not have to leave Baby Kayla behind, what you do now will allow plenty of time later to enjoy being Baby Kayla. I wish you the best of luck. I also hope you can find some time to visit here, and let us know how you are doing. Take care and have fun, Kayla.
    I agree with both of you. Thank you so much for these kind words! I assure I will stay active on the site, and my AB side is by no means gone, it's just in the background a little bit I guess ^-^

I can't wait to look back on this point of time a few months from now
    It's a tough place to be, feeling grown up but still clinging to the little side of yourself. And yes, both sides will always be there. You'll find times, even in college, to let your little side out. It'll also give you the chance to really start defining who you are, and what you stand for. I know what a scary time it can be, but it's also very exciting. One big advantage is that you seem to have accepted your adult baby side (something that wasn't true for me in college, which made it very stressful at times). You have that special duality of being both an adult and a baby. Growing up is good. So is returning to babyhood for brief times. Both are a part of you, and you'll find that balance in time. Good luck!

P.S. Go bio majors! Definitely the best program (in this bio grad's opinion, anyway).
ADISC.org - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community.
ADISC.org is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.