View RSS Feed

Getting through it.

Rate this Entry
As of tomorrow at 5 pm, I will be finished with my second midterm. I cannot wait. 10 hours of nothing but school work every single day can really drive a guy wild, especially when it's all high level theory and browsing through technical documents. Finals are in two weeks, great...

I cannot wait to be finished this stuff and get out in the real world. It will be nice to actually be considered a "professional" , as opposed to "That young fella with barely any work experience".

I'm looking forward to also getting a school jacket in the future. Of course, that won't be for another while yet. In order to get one of these jackets, you have to have completed the first 6 semesters. It may not seem like much, but it really is a powerful symbol, considering not everyone can go out and buy one.

I can't wait to reach the tipping point, where I make it to the home stretch. It will be so rewarding, and profitable.

Keep at it, Ron. All to soon, the schooling will be over and you will be out in the ' real world '. Good luck with your next mid-term exam. - the Adult Baby / Diaper Lover / Incontinence Support Community. is designed to be viewed in Firefox, with a resolution of at least 1280 x 1024.